What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to “remember” you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors.
The purposes of our cookies are described below.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies are not essential for navigation on the website but allow to optimize its operation and to propose a fluid and customized navigation;
- Audience measurement cookies (statistics): these cookies collect information about how visitors use a website. For example the number of visits, the most visited pages, etc. The statistical data obtained are not transferred to third parties or used for other purposes;
- Sharing cookies (social links): our website contains links to Facebook, Twitter and other similar social networks, which allow you to share site content with other people. When you use these share buttons, a third-party cookie is installed. If you are connected to the social network while browsing our website, share buttons are used to link the contents viewed to your account.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-Cookies
- FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/cookies-informations-sites-enregistrent?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=G%C3%A9rer+les+cookies
- Opera : https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/