For the year 2018, the LabEx DynamiTe offers 3 doctoral positions (3 years) and 2 post-doctoral positions (1 year).
The deadline for the submission of applications has been extended to Sunday, 22 April 2018 (inclusive).
- “Exploring the role of cultural capital in the macro-regional integration of migrants from the New Member States in France and the UK”;
- “Urban mobility and transport networks in the digital age: travelling policies, new practices and territorial restructuring”;
- “Environmental activism : forms of militant involvement and use of digital technology”.
- “Environmental dynamics and visibility of archeological sites from the 7th to the 2nd millennium BC in the southern Balkans (northern Greece and southern Bulgaria)”;
- “Exploring the ordinary public spaces in Greater Paris: uses and developments in the former red belt”.
The deadline for the submission of applications is
Sunday, April 8 2018 Sunday, 22 April 2018 (inclusive).
They must be submitted electronically by application form:
- Doctoral positions: http://www.form-labex-dynamite.com/doc/en/
- Post-doctoral positions: http://www.form-labex-dynamite.com/postdoc/en/
The candidate(s) appointed following the evaluation of the applications and interviews (which will take place during the week of 11 June 2018) will be informed of the results of the application process from 18 June 2018.