For the year 2019, the LabEx DynamiTe offers 2 doctoral positions (3 years) and 2 post-doctoral positions (1 year).
- “Environmental big data governance.”
- “MédOc: The malacological approach to relationships between paleoenvironments, climates and societies on the western Mediterranean coast over the last 10,000 years.”
- “Mobility in small and medium-sized cities: reorganization and strategies.”
- “Innovations and strategies for adjusting to a new environment: the emergence of work with vegetable matter and its impact on the economic and territorial organization of societies in the late Upper Paleolithic.”
The deadline for the submission of applications is Wednesday, May 8 2019 (inclusive).
They must be submitted electronically by application form:
- Doctoral positions: http://www.form-labex-dynamite.com/doc/en/
- Post-doctoral positions: http://www.form-labex-dynamite.com/postdoc/en/
The successful candidates following the assessment of the applications and interviews (which will take place during the week of 24 June 2019) will be informed of the results from 28 June 2019.